This week I was interviewed by Targeting Excellence founder John Ramsey. John and I were introduced to each other recently on Facebook through a mutual friend. John’s words and graphics of inspiration are routinely the most shareable I see on a daily basis.
Targeting Excellence equips, empowers and inspires entrepreneurs who are committed to improving performance in their business and achieving greater levels of excellence in their lives. We do this by combining personal and business coaching along with empowerment seminars and workshops.
John asked some really great questions of me during this 48-minute interview. There’s more to it than I’m listing below but if you give it a listen you’ll learn at least the following:
- The current state of health of business leaders
- Why business leaders, entrepreneurs and managers should care about getting in shape
- The three biggest myths or misconceptions about losing fat, toning up and improving health
- John says I’m known for success with the tough weight-loss cases. He asks what is it about the tough cases that draws them to me and me to them
- What those who have struggled to get in shape need to have in place to be successful
- Quick nutrition tips to get a busy professional started
- How much exercise is required and what’s best
- How our free five-day weight-loss course (Lifestyle101) works
- What happens after the five day course